Giving Substance To Shadows
Did I get iTunes this weekend? Oh yes I did!
I tried for two consecutive hartal days to download it, getting 5 hours through the 10 hour process 3 times before the line disconnected. Indeed, the internet here is slow and unreliable. Saturday I went down to Computer City and picked up iTunes for 50 taka on a disk with the 100 most popular music programs for computers. Now I can listen to the "heaps" of music I got from Annabel in wei'd iTunes format.
Computer City is the only mall I've been in that has escalators going up, up each of the four floors, but none going down. You have to find the steps in the out-of-the-way corners to get out.
I tried for two consecutive hartal days to download it, getting 5 hours through the 10 hour process 3 times before the line disconnected. Indeed, the internet here is slow and unreliable. Saturday I went down to Computer City and picked up iTunes for 50 taka on a disk with the 100 most popular music programs for computers. Now I can listen to the "heaps" of music I got from Annabel in wei'd iTunes format.
Computer City is the only mall I've been in that has escalators going up, up each of the four floors, but none going down. You have to find the steps in the out-of-the-way corners to get out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home