You Got No Reason to Wander
I dug into my purse for scratch paper and found a receipt from the US. It's so odd to chance upon that connection to a whole other world. A world where $22 of books can be paid by swiping a little bit of plastic. Here I hardly ever spend twenty two whole dollars at the same time for anything.
-----------
Indian food is irresistible. I order a whole table-full of food just for me, even though I know I already have Bengali leftovers in the fridge. "Is there a difference?" I can hear you asking. Oh yes. There is.
I can't wait for Goa.
------------
wanderlust
-----------
Indian food is irresistible. I order a whole table-full of food just for me, even though I know I already have Bengali leftovers in the fridge. "Is there a difference?" I can hear you asking. Oh yes. There is.
I can't wait for Goa.
------------
wanderlust

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home