Shadow's jumping all over the walls
Every time I come home the power goes out. The power is off for 3 to 5 hours a day, and somehow one of those hours always starts within 15 minutes of me coming up to my apartment. It's 90 degrees 24 hours a day, which is tolerable if the fans are moving, but without them the humidity condenses on my skin, with beads of sweat rolling off my forehead, gathering speed over my cheeks, and pouring down my neck.
I am grateful that I live in the city, where the power is off for 3-5 hours a day, instead of the village where the power is only on for 3-5 hours a day.
I am grateful that I live in the city, where the power is off for 3-5 hours a day, instead of the village where the power is only on for 3-5 hours a day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home