He venido encendido al desierto para quemar
The problem with having no average days is that it's easy to get behind. After India I was in Dhaka for a week before going up country for my last 3-day workshop, from which I just returned. In between my computer cord caught on fire, my modem rebelled and the power has been off as often as not. And it is hot. So hot.
I'm tired in that spot between my shoulder blades and my heart. Soul weary from the emotions of India, the stress of whatever's next, and the pain of saying goodbye to dear friends.
The local kids are all on holiday for mango-jackfruit break. Yum. There are parties, weddings, and trips every weekend. And lovely thunder and lightening storms leading up to the monsoon.
Before I chronicle such things though, I must tell you about South India. So bear with me, in spite of infrequent postings, No Average Days is not abandoned, merely slow.
I'm tired in that spot between my shoulder blades and my heart. Soul weary from the emotions of India, the stress of whatever's next, and the pain of saying goodbye to dear friends.
The local kids are all on holiday for mango-jackfruit break. Yum. There are parties, weddings, and trips every weekend. And lovely thunder and lightening storms leading up to the monsoon.
Before I chronicle such things though, I must tell you about South India. So bear with me, in spite of infrequent postings, No Average Days is not abandoned, merely slow.

1 Comments:
hola, chica! i'm thinking of you. carina, sharon
Post a Comment
<< Home