Sunday, August 06, 2006
Other Rwanda Blogs
Previous Posts
- No One Knows What Happen's Next
- My Home Is the Sea
- My Arms Enfold These Seas
- Window Seats on Bullet Trains Smear Land Into Sky
- I Ride On a Mail Train
- Searching For an Answer That Refused to be Found
- You Got No Reason to Wander
- Pink, Pink, Pink, Pink Moon
- I Have A Red Kite, I'll Show You the Sky
- I Think They're On To Me


4 Comments:
Hi A,
It's raining cats and dogs here in D. Made biryani rice and daal today. Disaster. (J)
I am envious of your beach experience. I'm landlocked (well almost) and dying for a beach adventure...though I'm definitely NOT envious of the group of male onlookers! (C)
Found the hidden cd, thanks! Like Mountain Goats a lot. Been looking for it for ages. (J)
Loads of love,
J & C
I was so excited to find the Sunset Tree, 'cause I KNOW you've been looking for it for as long as I've known you.
what a journey, am restless with jealousy.
Haha, that's right. It was a hard one to come by. But, now, thanks to trustworthy and patient Alana, it's in my hands! Sweet. I love his lyrics throughout his albums, great. Have a good week-end. (J)
Post a Comment
<< Home