The Simple Bear Necesities
I spent the last few days in a jungle straight from "The Jungle Book." Minus the orangutan whose habitat doesn't fit with the rest of the book anyways.
I rode elephants, walked up to Rhinocerous(es?), stared down an crocodile, spied on deer,peacocks and monkeys, stalked a tiger (the footprints were CLEARLY on top of those of the group 20 minutes ahead of mine) and avoided snakes. The only things I didn't see were the bears (brown bears and sloths) and the wild pigs.
In between the well aranged activities I slept - It's my last scheduled rest before I wrap up my time in Bangladesh, and I sure didn't sleep much last week, so I took full advantage.
Annabel is writing up a thorough account of our trek. A day, or half day at a time. So scroll down to the first day, read up, then wait in anticipation for the next posting!
Annabel's link is up over on the right.
I rode elephants, walked up to Rhinocerous(es?), stared down an crocodile, spied on deer,peacocks and monkeys, stalked a tiger (the footprints were CLEARLY on top of those of the group 20 minutes ahead of mine) and avoided snakes. The only things I didn't see were the bears (brown bears and sloths) and the wild pigs.
In between the well aranged activities I slept - It's my last scheduled rest before I wrap up my time in Bangladesh, and I sure didn't sleep much last week, so I took full advantage.
Annabel is writing up a thorough account of our trek. A day, or half day at a time. So scroll down to the first day, read up, then wait in anticipation for the next posting!
Annabel's link is up over on the right.

1 Comments:
pictures! do you have pictures of it all?!
Post a Comment
<< Home